STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 25% Booking Deposit due on Booking
- Full cleared payment prior to flight (30 days where booked in advance)
CANCELLATION NOTICE PERIOD
- Less than 60 days 10%
- Less than 30 days 25%
- Less than 15 days 50%
- Less than 48 hrs 85%
- Less than 24 hrs 100%
Large Group/Multiple Aircraft
- Less than 60 days 25%
- Less than 30 days 50%
- Less than 15 days 75%
- Less than 48 hrs 100%
- Less than 24 hrs 100%
Note: Reduction in Passenger Numbers will only result in consideration where numbers are sufficient to reduce number of aircraft required. Above Cancelation terms will apply.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDTIONS
The terms which Executive Helicopters is willing to charter an aircraft are contained in these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, warranties and representations including in particular any specified by the charterer in any way. No addition to or variation of the conditions shall bind the company unless accepted in writing by the company.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
Unless otherwise specified by the company, all payments of the charter price (the price) shall be made in euro’s immediately upon demand. Payment due at time of booking.
- COMPANY’S OBLIGATIONS AND DISCRETION.
Helicopter charter is licensed and approved by the Irish Aviation Authority and the department of transport and as such is subject to the rules and regulations imposed by both Department s. Specific regulations regarding landing area rules, aircraft loading, low flying and pilot duty hours apply to all flights undertaken. In the interests of flight safety, and on behalf of EXECUTIVE HELICOPTERS, The company shall provide the aircraft manned, fueled, maintained and equipped for the performance of the programme but shall provide no other services, either in flight or on the ground (including securing landing permission of private sites) unless specifically agreed
The commander of the aircraft shall have absolute discretion to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage or cargo, to decide what load may be carried and is distribution, to decide whether, when and how a flight may safely and legally be undertaken and where and when the aircraft should be landed, generally as to all matters relating to the operation of the aircraft.
The Company shall maintain in full force and effect insurance cover in compliance with all relevant statutory provisions and hereby limits its liability for death or personal injury of any passenger carried to the extent of the permitted law.
The company shall have no liability whatever to third parties, and the charterer will indemnity and keep indemnified the company against any loss, damage, costs claims and expenses incurred by the company in respect of any liability whatever to third parties.
All bookings for flights must be confirmed to EXECUTIVE HELICOPTERS in writing (post, e-mail ) and under no circumstances shall Executive Helicopters be liable for their failure to provide an aircraft for any flight which has not been so confirmed.
Quotations are valid for a period of 10 days .
- CHARTER BY FLYING TIME (HOURLY RATE)
If an hourly rate of charge is quoted, it will either be calculated by the elapsed time in the air and is charged pro rata to the higher first decimal place of an hour (10th of hour) between each take off and landing or by the elapsed time the aircraft rotor blades have been turning. All disbursements are charged. These are for example, airport/heliport landing charges, accommodation and field fuel facilities. A minimum flying hour charge may be quoted where extensive availability of the helicopter is required with little actual flying time.
- CHARTER BY FIXED PRICE
The quotation provides an all-inclusive price for a specific service of helicopter availability, flying time and ancillary costs. Any additional availability, flight or costs incurred due to the customer changing the requirements from that quoted will be subject to additional charge. Reduced requirements will not necessarily be subject to reduced charge, which will in any case be solely at the discretion of EXECUTIVE HELICOPTERS.
- REDUCTION IN PASSENGER NUMBERS
Reduction in Passenger Numbers will only result in consideration where numbers are sufficient to reduce number of aircraft required. Standard Cancelation terms per aircraft will apply.
VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate as quoted if applicable.
Baggage Allowance: Baggage allowance is limited by weight to 15kg per passenger. To maximise the available space, we recommend non-rigid bags, the total dimension of each not to exceed 60ins (length + width + height). Subject to space being available extra bags may be carried, however this may result in additional flight charges and/or landing fees. Executive Helicopters reserve the right to refuse excess baggage and arrange ground transfer (at additional cost) where the above limits are exceeded.
- Golf Clubs –Where golf clubs are to be carried, this requirement must be confirmed to our staff at booking, to ensure that a suitably modified helicopter is supplied. We regret that due to limited space only 1 x standard, non-professional set (removed from transit case) can be carried per passenger. With advance notice we can arrange ground transfer of any excess equipment at competitive rates. Please contact our Sales staff for further information if you are in any doubt about the above limitations.
- Restricted Articles in Baggage -If in doubt of any articles you may be carrying please contact or operations department for advise prior to flight. The following list is not exhaustible, articles that should never be packed in baggage or carried on the aircraft in person: Explosives – fireworks, flares, toy guns and caps Flammable & Non Flammable Gas – aerosols (over 2kg or 2 litres), camping gas cylinders. Carbon dioxide cylinders for soda siphons, lighter refills, butane gas cylinders, filled aqua lung cylinders, mace Deeply refrigerated gases – liquid nitrogen Flammable Liquids – paints, thinners, solvents Flammable solids – firelighters Oxidising materials – bleaches 3 Organic peroxides – resin kits poisons – arsenic, cyanide, weed killer, tear gas Infectious substances – viruses and bacteria etc
- CONFIDENTIALITY/DATA PROTECTION
The terms of this Agreement are to be treated by the customer as confidential. The price are also to be treated as confidential.
- GOVERNING LAWS
The contract between the company and the charterer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law
- PASSENGER WEIGHTS & BAGGAGE
Based Standard Average Passenger Weights 90kg/200lbs per person, Passenger Names & weights must be provided prior to final confirmation. Baggage limit:, weight limit: 15kgs/35lbs max per passenger. OR (Not inclusive) 1 golf club set per passenger
16. CROSS BORDER
Passport details will be required and Relevant bodies notified in advance of any cross border flights